MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Vehicles As Model Toy Cars Would Be Fab!


MAD MAX: FURY ROAD opened on Thursday in Singapore, and while we've seen the trailers and plenty of moving visual promos, one of the key things from the 4th film in the Mad Max series which tugged at my toy-loving heart, were the "vehicles"! The pimp-my-ride-on-crack by-way-of post-apocalyse-splendour truly revvs up me engine, ya know?!

Check out vehicleshowcase.madmaxmovie.com for full images, plus a description of the vehicle and it's name!

At this point in time, I can ignore any action figures or 1/6th make of MAX, but give me some of these cars in Matchbox-sized awesomeness in the palm of my hand, and I would be overjoyed. Heck, feel free to throw in the "Interceptor" for old times' sake, why doncha? …. but maybe not the tow truck … I feel we've already done the tow truck … heh.


[ First posted #onTOYSREVIL ]

Popular Posts