“They created me, but they cannot control me.” - New Trailer for #GhostInTheShell

“They created me, but they cannot control me.”

A NEW trailer has just launched for the upcoming live-action GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film, which has quite a few new never-before-seen footage - featuring plenty of world-building, and character moments (including Singapore’s own “Chin Han” - Yay!), and essentially spelling out the plot of the movie.

'The Major works for Section9. Major realises there’s more to her origins than she had been led to believe. Major gets back at her makers.' Yes, GITS is a cyberpunk “revenger” flick, I see that now … and I don't know how I feel about that … actually I do, but I’ll go on MORE about this on my dedicated #ghostintheshellfan hobby/fanblog , in time :)


GHOST IN THE SHELL starring Scarlett Johansson, Pilou Asbaek, Takeshi Kitano, Juliette Binoche, Michael Pitt, and directed by Rupert Sanders, opens in theaters nationwide on March 31, 2017 in the USA, and March 30th in Singapore.

Popular Posts