Super7 To Do 1984's BREAKIN' as ReAction Figures!


“Push it to pop it! Rock it to lock it! Break it to make it!”

Now THIS was a (very) surprising reveal: ReAction Figures from 1984's BREAKIN' feature film! Spotted on display at 2019 New York Toy Fair, Super7 will be offering up THREE x 3.75-inch tall articulated figures - featuring "Ozone", "Turbo" and "Special K"!

Scheduled for a May 2019 release, with each blister carded figure each with a MSRP of US$15.00.

*CLICK HERE to view ALL Super7's licensed film toys feature on POPCORNX!

Source: @super7


I could regale you folks about my teenage years, being in a breakdance crew formed out of fellow secondary school classmates, with our hand-drawn white school sneakers and cut-out gloves (from tennis wrist bands), and our times "performing" at the stage found at the end of our school canteen ... but I'd only be lying, because all we ever did was pose hahahahaha I did the robot (exceedingly poor pop-and-lock moves, I admit), another friend did only the headstand, while the other could literally B-Boy (last I heard, he had become a Physical Ed teacher :p)! Aaaaah, "youth" ... cringe LOL

But hey, the movie had been a real eye-opener for me, who tried to but failed in appropriating a culture totally alien to this Asian/Chinese kid ... and I truly wished we had taken photos back then, as it would've truly been a laugh riot now though!

BONUS: TRAILER & CLIPS

SPOILER CLIPS AHEAD

Maaaan, this served as a "instruction video" for our moves to LOL

Comments

Popular Posts