AD ASTRA: Trailers, Featurettes & Clips


SYNOPSIS: "A paranoid thriller in space that follows Roy McBride (Brad Pitt) on a mission across an unforgiving solar system to uncover the truth about his missing father and his doomed expedition that now, 30 years later, threatens the universe."


Directed by: James Gray, this Hollywood feature films stars Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones, Ruth Negga, Liv Tyler and Donald Sutherland, with a scheduled premiere in U.S. theatres September 20/2019.


Truth be told, I remember very clear my initial hesitance to feature this film, as my impression of it was it had been "just another lunar history"-type of movie, until I literally watched the clip above ("Moon Rover" Clip), than realised this was a sci-fi film of a "alternate" future, that immediately reminded me of "Space: 1999" - NOT that there is any other way except for visual recognition, but ... and so here I am, jumping into the hype, along with ALL THESE clips, featurettes and trailer(s)!

















Comments

Popular Posts