Legion's Lauren Tsai answers YOUR questions!


FX's "LEGION" seems the sort of show I would need to view all the seasons and episodes of, so that I could understand what is happening, and how the story continues, is more likely than not I would not be watching this series anytime soon, beyond the random (incomplete) episodes from Season 1 where I had attempted to watch, but failed to continue.

So why this feature today? Because, "Lauren Tsai", and because I am a dog (*shuddap*) and a fan of her art - which you can view more of her art on her Insta @unreal.is.me, and as well her personal IG @laurentsai

The third and final season of the American cable television series Legion premiered on FX on June 24, 2019, and consists of eight episodes, and ended August 12/2019.

View this post on Instagram

almost done with this moleskine

A post shared by @ unreal.is.me on


View this post on Instagram

Slowly

A post shared by lauren tsai (@laurentsai) on


View this post on Instagram

LEGION HAS BEGUN (ft. my doodles)🤖

A post shared by lauren tsai (@laurentsai) on


Comments

Popular Posts