Trailer #3 for JUPITER ASCENDING

"In a universe where humans are near the bottom of the evolutionary ladder, a young destitute human woman is targeted for assassination by the Queen of the Universe because her very existence threatens to end the Queen's reign."
In the TOYSREVIL Universe, most things revolve around my personal sense of interest (self-servingly so), and "Jupiter Ascending" - while piqued my interests when the first trailer came forth - has since fallen by the edge of the milky way, with a slight fear of teetering off into the blackhole oblivion reserved for DVD-viewing … and as "interesting" as the spaces hips and alien life-forms may look, it had better get into my cinemas and soon!

"Jupiter Ascending" premieres February 6th, 2015 in he USA, and Feb 5th in Singapore. Twenty-Thousand Fifteen. Not too sure I could hold out … I can only be so hot for Mila Kunis for so long …

Popular Posts