Hong Kong Trailer for “Journey to the West 2: The Demons Strike Back”


Witness the Hong Kong trailer for the Tsui Hark-directed x Stephen Chow-produced “Journey to the West 2: The Demons Strike Back” - featuring new footage not seen in prior trailers, AND hearing their dialogue on Cantonese - which to me personally, makes a marked difference in enjoyment of the film, even though my understanding of Cantonese is torrid, which works fine as long as there are English subtitles, as I’d much prefer to listen to them in their OG-language, or what I ASSUME to be the “OG language” of the film (*Same difference for Japanese anime/films, and South Korean productions), there quite a distinct “flavour” to be had otherwise, IMHO …but that’s just me, I suppose? :)

“Journey to the West 2: The Demons Strike Back” is now on Singapore screens.

Popular Posts