SPACEBALLS Celebrate 30 Years

"Planet Spaceballs' President Skroob sends Lord Dark Helmet to steal planet Druidia's abundant supply of air to replenish their own, and only Lone Starr can stop them."

“SPACEBALLS” Celebrate 30 Years, since their premiere in 1987, a by-now-classic by director Mel Brooks, who parodied Star Wars with aplomb, while no one else was even close, IMHO … and a true classic it had become! Well, to me (at least), anyways!

And if all had been forgotten thru the years, one phrase still resonates within my brainpan; ”Comb The Desert!” … like Where, Wolf? There, Wolf!” (From “Young Frankenstein”), words like that stick with me thru the decades, “words” that infect my brains and taint my worldview … AND I LIKE IT!


If you have yet to watch this sci-fi-bwahaha, I judge you naught, and offer you THIS full film, courtesy of YouTube … so Enjoy! (the “Cheese” is somewhat “endearing” a few decades later, I reckon :p) And feel free to scour thru THIS Facebook album for stills from the movie (Courtesy of IMDb).


Sure, there are much better and clearer quality of this film online, but I’d much prefer this (HD) “VHS Quality” version to set the “mood” (AND the audio is much better than others too :p). Watch it before it gets pulled, and May The Schwartz Be With You!

Comments

Popular Posts