Rey & Kylo Ren Spotted in Tampines MRT on adverts for “Shop & Dine at SMRT”

Spotted on the lightbox advertisements on the walls of Tampines MRT, Singapore, where these promotional ads for “Shop & Dine at SMRT” - ”where you stand a chance to win a 4D3N Dublin Trip for 2 with every $30^ spent” (Re: http://shopanddineatsmrt.com.sg) - featuring “REY” and “KYLO REN”!
STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (tagged) premieres December 14th, 2017 in Singapore.



This sighting had not necessarily been a “wild exciting discovery” but for the “side-effects” that had followed me since … as I walked on further (after my wonderful viewing of “Thor Ragnarok” in the local mall), wondering around the aisle displays and shelves socked with Star Wars toys, I felt myself veering towards the “Dark Side”, specifically toward “Kylo Ren”-merch … maybe its my personal preference for “villains with tortured souls”, or space-dudes with scars, but I’s since left Toys’R’Us with a couple of Kylo-Ren-vehicles (the action figures were atrocious, alas), and a “hunger” for more KR-toys?!
Comments
Post a Comment