Fanart Meme for SONIC THE HEDGEHOG "live action" film


Featured up top above is the just-dropped teaser poster for the live-action SONIC THE HEDGEHOG movie, and showcased below are a bevy of fan art (hash tagged on Twitter) for folks' visual commentary of the muscle-bound, furry creature LOL

FYI: All images featured here were collected about 12 hours ago this morning, so I am sure there are plenty more since uploaded? I HAD to stop, as after a decent while of giggling and laughing, it turned pretty depressing for me, and I had to go watch the "Detective Pikachu" trailer to sooth my fear, which I really shouldn't, because now I am now worried about Sonic's voice ... Does he even speak in this movie tho?









Two games I played ad-nauseam back in the day: Super Mario, and Sonic The Hedgehog (on my Atari - yes, that's how old - HYUKS). Whatever I had held dear for Sonic has since dissipated with my wayward youth, but seeing the fanart sure makes this Tuesday hella more entertaining, while it lasted anyways LOL















MOTION POSTER:


Comments

Popular Posts