Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel - Intergalactic War Featurette, BTS & TV Spots


With the premiere of Marvel Studios's CAPTAIN MARVEL just around the corner (8th March in the USA / 7th March in Singapore), we get a behind-the-scenes featurette featuring the cast and filmmakers talking (with essentially zero headroom with ALL their heads cut-off-camera???). And while "This war is just the beginning." seems like a real schweet lead-in to Avengers: Endgame, I'd also like to remind folks (and myself) tea there will be TWO post-credit scenes (mpaa.org) to be had for this 2hours 4minutes film, which i know I would be holding back my pee in to watch, FFS :p

Meanwhile as I ponder the validity of "adult diapers" in a darkened cinema hall, here are some more BTS & TV spots since unleashed on the www ... aaaand if "Goose The Cat" is your thing, you might want to head to THIS post on TOYSREVIL for a whopping 50+minuter of a cat walking about the studio :)











Comments

Popular Posts