Yukito Kishiro's Homage Illustration for Alita: Battle Angel


I spotted this on Twitter last week (Yes, "RT"s work, people!), where Battle Angel Alita’s creator, Yukito Kishiro praised the live=-action feature film adaptation of his creation/manga, saying/tweeting; "The core part of the manga was splendidly inherited. Including the development of the character’s mind and their raison d’etre, they were all diligently reflected in the movie and I am extremely glad." (Tranlated text) - along with the above snazzy illustration in homage of the film. Dare you label this as "Fanart"? LOL

I've yet to personally watch this, and am unsure if I should catch it on the silver screens, or wait....? Meanwhile, I'll check out the 55-minuter "Gunnm : Battle Angel Alita" 1993 OVA since posted HERE on #iNotOtaku! :)


Comments

Popular Posts