HELLBOY Trailers & New Posters


And while the previous trailer admittedly left me (and maybe you too?) pretty cold and disinterested, this latest trailer released for HELLBOY certainly has gotten my distinct attention!

LIONSGATE has unleashed 2 x trailers: The family-friendly "Green" version (featured above), and the gory, monsters and blood-filled "Red" version (unleashed below)! Now, THIS is the adult version I am interested in (as I selfishly exclaim, forgetting about my under-aged-friends unable top watch this "R"-rated film :p), and am ready to devour! I have my 2004 and 2008 versions from Guillermo del Toro to reminisce over on DVD, so I am good.


From the footage, looks like they will be rebooting the origins of Hellboy, instead of continuing from Mr. del Toro's, and I am interested enough for forgo the issue with Hellboy's tiny-human-hands too ... for now, anyways (Heh) ... Meanwhile, I cannot wait until it premieres in U.S. theaters April 12th, 2019. At time of this post publish, Singapore was not listed on IMDb's "release Info" page. I certainly hope we get to see the R-rated version here in SG tho ... yes, I am cine-selfish that way :p

PRESS: "Hellboy – In theaters April 12, 2019. Starring David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, and Ian McShane, Sasha Lane, Penelope Mitchell, with Daniel Dae Kim.

#Hellboy
www.Hellboy.movie
facebook.com/hellboymovie
twitter.com/HellboyMovie
instagram.com/hellboymovie
bprd.global

Based on the graphic novels by Mike Mignola, Hellboy, caught between the worlds of the supernatural and human, battles an ancient sorceress bent on revenge.

Lionsgate and Millennium Films present, a Lawrence Gordon/Lloyd Levin production, in association with Dark Horse Entertainment, a Nu Boyana production, in association with Campbell Grobman Films."

While essentially both trailer versions somewhat features similar scenes (just that the red has more blood, gore and adult language) - both however end with a prompt and link to click on, to join up as a "intern" in B.R.P.D. at bprd.global ... I wonder what will we receive? Additional footage? A Mission to unlock additional footage? I certainly enjoy me some viral camapigns LOL .... BTW: "B.R.P.D." stands for "The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense", and yes I certainly would enjoy a enamel pin or patch to own ~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Also featured here are a trio of poster images, released in tandem with the trailer. The third poster image (just below) is via @dkharbour, and is to me the BEST look out of the whole lot thus far! Very "graphic novel"-ish - which I much prefer to the Hollywood--ized versions, IMHO (*cough-"Cowboy-Hellboy"-cough*) ... Would love to know WHO the original illustrator is tho... will update when I find out (*Sorry if I missed it mentioned in the comments - I got lost after trying :p), but feel free to educate me in the comments section too, thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts