#DontSpoilTheEndgame - Open Letter from The Russo Brothers


The Russo Brothers AKA Directors for Marvel Studio's AVENGERS: ENDGAME presents an open letter to folks to NOT SPOIL the upcoming movie, for when it premieres April 26th on screens, with the hashtag #DontSpoilTheEndgame (Source: @MarvelStudios).

As much as I appreciate this gesture, and more seen on my social media feeds (such as the two images posted below), the reality is that there are folks out there who want to see the world burn. Not too long ago, about 9 hours ago, I scrolled thru my FB to inadvertently see screengrabs of the "leaked 5 minuter"-clip that apparently have been circulating online ... I don't want to say what it was, but yes it is uber-spoiler, at the very least to folks who have not read fan-theories, or refer to "leaked" toys related to the film. Cosmic C'est la vie, innit?

Comments

Popular Posts