Teaser & Poster for CARNIVAL ROW on Amazon Prime


"Something inhuman approaches". Season One of "Carnival Row" premieres on Amazon Prime on August 30th.

ABOUT: Orlando Bloom (Rycroft Philostrate) and Cara Delevingne (Vignette Stonemoss) star in Carnival Row, a Victorian fantasy world filled with mythological immigrant creatures. Feared by humans, they are forbidden to live, love, or fly with freedom. But even in darkness, hope lives, as a human detective and a faerie rekindle a dangerous affair. The city’s uneasy peace collapses when a string of murders reveals a monster no one could imagine.


WHAT-IS: "Carnival Row is an upcoming American neo-noir fantasy web television series created by René Echevarria and Travis Beacham that is set to premiere on August 30, 2019 on Amazon Video. The series is to be directed by Jon Amiel and stars Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne." (Wiki)

8 Episodes since listed on IMDb, I certainly am looking forward to the concept, although I could not help but imagine Tom Hardy's "James (Keziah) Delaney" in place of Orlando Bloom's "Rycroft Philostrate" somehow, but that's just my imagination ... hey, I LOVED 2017's "Taboo", that's why! LOL

Comments

Popular Posts