UMBRELLA ACADEMY Season 2 Premiere Date Revealed!


Ok, I'm not going to lie, but I legit felt tears brimming at the razor's edge of my eyes, as I listened and watched the cast of UMBRELLA ACADEMY dance to Tiffany's "I Think I'm Alone Now" (as they did in Season One) from their homes ... and am excited to be watching the premiere of SEASON 2 on Netflix for when July 31st comes around...!


You might want to catch up on my impressions of Season One here: SPOILER-FREE or SPOILERFUL, and gawk at the promotional images featured below (that I've been keeping in a desktop folder, for a post such as this, thanks) ... but before that, check out this nifty side-by-side comparison of this promo to the earlier dance-clip video from Season 1!

"On October 1, 1989, seven extraordinary humans were born. On July 31, 2020 they return. Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy streams July 31, only on Netflix."

Comments

Popular Posts