Perry Mason on HBO: Conversation with Robert Downey Jr. & Matthew Rhys
Join Executive Producer Robert Downey Jr. and Perry Mason himself, Matthew Rhys, for an in-depth conversation (nearly 5 minutes' worth) about reinventing the character to create a whole new Perry Mason on HBO, since ended with Episode 8 on August 9th, 2020. This video was uploaded August 7th, 2020 on youtube.
At the end, Robert Downey Jr asked "...in case season two might not hold up?" ... he mentioned "might not", which means we might be expecting a "Season 2"?


With how Ep8 had ended, and the semi-loose threads dangling still, while at the same time a arc has been sensibly ended (which I imagine might be picked back up in Season 3 or 4, instead of 2), I am unsure if a second season needs to continue with this arc and instead start something "fresh", which looks primed to happen, with the "new" company shake-up and status, and I am looking forward to it.
*CLICK HERE for me impressions of Episodes 1 to 5 (*SPOILERS*).
*CLICK HERE for all POPCORNX-coverage of PERRY MASON (Season 1) on HBO.








Comments
Post a Comment