A YEAR OF FILMS in 2020 (on POPCORNX)


And while I've shared my the TOP TEN FILMS of 2020 (That I've Watched), based on films released in 2020 (ok, fine, with the exception of HAPPY OLD DAY :p) ... but I've certainly enjoyed a fair amount of older films as well, courtesy of both cable channels, and my own DVD-collection, during (nearly) a year of "stay-at-home-Singaore CIRCUIT BREAKER" days!

CLICK HERE to read some of my blogged REWATCHES... I do try to post about them when I am able to, but most times I'll have a few words in captions of my Instagrammed screen-snaps instead :p



Featured below is a mixture of montaged Instagrammed images (HASHTAGGED #popconx), and a grip of embeds, not counting the ones I've watched and rewatched but not 'grammed...!

With announcements from Disney+ and Warner Bros of their films heading to streaming, looks like "2021" will yet see a new landscape forming and evolving, not least in the world, but of my own viewing experience in the days to come...

Comments

Popular Posts