SHADOW AND BONE (New Series on Netflix): Building The World


"Do you dare enter The Shadow Fold?" See how the epic world of Shadow and Bone was brought to life by its creators and cast, in this 5 & (nearly a half) minuter, which frankly I am very much appreciative of, as it helps explain what it is we will be watching, and especially for novel adaptations, as I might not have read said-novels in the first place ... sometimes "unfamiliarity breeds curiosity", but sometimes I would not what to invest my time into something that I am not interested in as I know naught about it, IMHO.

And thanks to this featurette, I now know Shawn Levy ("Stranger Things") is one of the "executive producers ", and that has as well piqued my attention. Bravo.

8 Episodes of SHADOW AND BONE (presumably "Season 1") premieres April 23, only on Netflix.

And then there are uber-handy non-Netflix videos like THESE...

Comments

Popular Posts