JAEGER BLUEPRINTS for 2014's PACIFIC RIM



Back in 2014 for when Director Guillermo del Toro's PACIFC RIM first premiered, I had a scant few blog-features on TOYSREVIL, because I had started a dedicated fan-blog for the film, (since made defunct) for which I'd never transferred content unto this blog, especially after PACIFIC RIM UPRISING, and time marched on ...

And while I'll not post videos and snaps of my gasaphonn figures from Kaiyodo (*yet*), I'll instead post these massive "blueprints" for the Jaegers instead! MASSIVE ... And because I just came across them on my Flickr :p

Pacific RimJaeger Trading Cards Gipsy Danger PPDC_Blueprint_JaegerGipsyDanger Pacific RimJaeger Trading Cards Striker Eureka PPDC_Blueprint_JaegerStrikerEureka Pacific RimJaeger Trading Cards Cherno Alpha PPDC_Blueprint_JaegerChernoAlpha Pacific RimJaeger Trading Cards Crimson Typhoon PPDC_Blueprint_JaegerCrimsonTyphoon Pacific RimJaeger Trading Cards Coyote Tango PPDC_Blueprint_JaegerCoyoteTango JAEGER-COYOTE-02

Comments

Popular Posts