"THE IRON GIANT" ReAction Figures from Super7



Super7 will be releasing blister-carded ReAction figures for THE IRON GIANT, available in August via super7.com in a trio of editions, which chronicles the evolution of the in the 1999 animated feature film!



The first version includes a miniature Hogarth Hughes, while the second has "Atomo" in his "Superman"-mode, while the final version has him in full-on weapons mode / War Machine!

Do also check in your fav retailers for availability!




For me personally, I'll always remember and regret the time I sold my one and only IRON GIANT 10"/12" boxed figure (in the early 2000s), and never returned one back to my collection, and quite frankly am stubborn not to buy one, until I could get what I sold back. Yes, "foolishly stubborn" is also a good excuse/way to not spend $$$ I don't have LOL ... Sentinel is killing me tho...!



BUY THE IRON GIANT MLOVIE ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts