Honest Trailers Does "Iron Fist"



AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.
You Good Lah, Honest Trailers!




Honestly, I actually enjoyed Season One, and had tried to be supportive of the Netflix series ... then Season 2 hit? Wah, I gave up real quick, and I found myself cringing at The Defenders with his beefing with "Luke Cage" OMFG. At least we got "Colleen Wing" with Jessica Henwick, and that just about makes everything even, methinks.



What a waste of expectations and my love for the comicbook (circa the "The Immortal Iron Fist"-run, written jointly by Ed Brubaker and Matt Fraction from issues #1-14 with artists Travel Foreman and David Aja) ... go purchase some trade paperbacks on Amazon (and support my blogging endeavours, THANK YOU), instead of watching this on Netflix.

BUY IRON FIST ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts