Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW is Back

Now that Scarlet Johansson's lawsuit with Disney has been sorted ("Private Settlement"), feature film "BLACK WIDOW" is back on the plate (not that it was "away" in the first place, but I wouldn't know otherwise as I didn't check :p),. with the following promo heralding it's streaming existence.



Not every MCU movie is a ENDGAME. Not every MCU "Superhero" has "Super-powers". THAT's what makes the MCU fun and unique, where non-powered but skilled competent operators fight beside folks with more-than-human powers and abilities.

Argumentatively speaking, the existence of BLACK WIDOW and HAWKEYE had always been a contention in THE AVENGERS, of how they match up and measure up to folks like CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, HULK and even genius billionaire TONY STARK (R.I.P.). But the reality is, they pull their own weight, and is the gateway buffer for us non-super-powered folk, and an aspirational "goal" closer to reality than being injected with a Super Solider Serum (vaccine doses already is an ish for many), or is a multi-billionaire who could build nano-tech armor lor...!

The movie BLACK WIDOW addressed that aspect of the MCU, and I enjoyed the ride. If this were NOT a "MCU Movie", perhaps it might get a better reception and respect, or maybe it'll wholly go the other way...?



BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments