THE WITCHER Trailer & Poster for Season 2



"Destiny is a beast."
The official trailer for Season 2 of THE WITCHER has dropped, in anticipation of its December 17th premiere on Netflix.

You might also want to head here to check out behind-the-scenes featurettes for this season, unleashed during the TUDUM online event.



And while I cannot deny I somewhat enjoyed my watch of Season One, I was not wholly impressed to "anticipate" Season 2, and having no affiliation nor connection to the novels or video games, nor the lore into the property, I'd only watched it because.

One of the main thing holding me back, or quite frankly turned me off of Season 1, was the "TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER"-schtick, which I utterly hated... and as I was watch the trailer for S2 with a huge smile and excitement on my face, the ending sequence put me off immediately... as "Geralt of Rivia" sussinctly puts it; "FK". BOO me, I suppose, innit?

Comments

Popular Posts