MCU vs DCEU Trailers Marathon by Honest Trailers
"Every DCEU Trailer Ever (Compilation)" clocks in at 1 hour & 10+minutes, while "Every MCU Honest Trailer" bludgeons you at nearly 2 & 1/2 hours. Thanks, Honest Trailers!
I've never felt the need to choose "a side", being greedy enough to pick-n-choose my favs, and mentally middle-finger my rage, which is few and far in between, because I have chosen to be "basic", so I'll continue to be entertained, and NOT to choose LOL
As much as I enjoy(ed) certain DC Comics and Marvel Comics titles, at a time when I've never truly imagined the comicbooks to be adapted into live action films and do well at that! And like "comicbooks", there'll be ruins you enjoy, and there'll be "filler issues" which you cannot miss, least your set is "incomplete", and there'll be issues/titles that turns to crap as releases continue, and visa versa, innit?








Comments
Post a Comment