Honest Trailers Does Morbius



I debated watcing this Honest trailers for Morbius, as much as I'd debarted watching Morbius - which I have not, actually - remembering the time when I physically stopped watching "Venom 2", 20 minutes in (or was it "15"? Same difference)... and recognizing from the trailers for Morbius, the tone and mood for both projects felt eerily similar (or in current cine-parlance: "Apart of the Same Cinematic Universe"). Like falling down a dark hole in the ground ij plain sight, with greasy side walls which you are struggling to grab ahold off, trying to climb back out, to be able to inhale a whiff of sanity ... until you realize its is only a button way, simply achieved by pressing "STOP". But no, I have not watched "Morbius" the movie yet, so really, I cannot say if it sucked, or not. *Drumroll*

BUY ON U.S.AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts