"Popcorn Cat" from Refreshment Toy (for POPCORNX BLOG-MASCOT AUDITIONS #2)
The last (the first, actually) "Mascot Audition" I attempted on POPCORNX, was in 2015, was I attempted to fin a literal "Mascot" too POPCORNX - where I could simply bring along to movie screenings, and take a picture with, ya know?
Fast forward to today, I'm presenting the SECOND contender for considerations: A character from "PETANYAN" series by @refreshmenttoy, produced by @unboxindustries, and currently available to purchase online via store.unboxindustries.info! Alas the figure I "blind boxed" and cannot be picked/chosen, unless of course I track it down online on auctions or offline in toy-stores...
Fast forward to today, I'm presenting the SECOND contender for considerations: A character from "PETANYAN" series by @refreshmenttoy, produced by @unboxindustries, and currently available to purchase online via store.unboxindustries.info! Alas the figure I "blind boxed" and cannot be picked/chosen, unless of course I track it down online on auctions or offline in toy-stores...


Comments
Post a Comment