Wes Anderson's ASTEROID CITY - Trailer & Posters

NEW Astroid City Poster pn POPCORNX


It has become exceeding stressful to watch Wes Anderson's films. The last one I attempted to was "Moonrise Kingdom", but could not for the cinelife of me even begin to watch "The French Dispatch" (*Actually I've been turned off by the massive influx of "Hollywood names", which I am sure will plague THIS film, at least for me). Now comes the trailer for ASTEROID CITY, and I am having both withdrawal and fear. Not a cocktail I dare consume, but ... Witness "ASTEROID CITY", in theaters June 16th.



ASTEROID CITY takes place in a fictional American desert town circa 1955. Synopsis: The itinerary of a Junior Stargazer/Space Cadet convention (organized to bring together students and parents from across the country for fellowship and scholarly competition) is spectacularly disrupted by world-changing events.

Astroid City Poster pn POPCORNX

Comments

Popular Posts