Yellow Door: '90s Lo-fi Film Club

"I don't think I've ever been as passionate about films as I was then."



"Yellow Door: '90s Lo-fi Film Club" is a "intimate" documentary exploring a bygone era of cinematic passion and the emergence of young film enthusiasts in South Korea, including Bong Joon-ho. Premieres October 27 on Netflix.

I wished I had a "film club" in school ... but then again, my passion for film ignited decades later ... non too ironically, my ECAs at the time include Computer Club (I was not accepted), Drama Club (After group dancing to "Grease" on stage, I left), Choir (until my voice broke #trustory), and Athletics Club (funniest story yet)... so no, I did not follow thru upon ANY clubs or ECAs after a couple weeks! And a loner Ive always been, alas...

Comments

Popular Posts