"Friend of Yours?" - Official Clip & "Princess Marvel" Final Trailer for #TheMarvels

Wonton destruction of omeone's residential home ... background sountrack to space fight ... What's not to "like"?
New "Friends of Yours?"-clip for THE MARVELS, in U.S. theaters November 10th, 2023.



Honestly, the vitriol I've been exposed to online this far since the trailers (yes, you can choose not to click on them, but the video+post titles say it all, don't they?), has not exactly endeared me to the upcoming feature film.



And while my focus has since been shifted to K-Dramas and Korean Cinema, my lack of attention on western media has ended up being dictated by the "opinions of the masses" (I still do not regard "expired fruit" as a form of gauge, cheers), which I recognise as a dangerous precedence to my own viewing considerations, and goes against everything that I am for 5+ decades of my life, but... Now THIS trailer makes for a better case:

Comments

Popular Posts