Her vision. His quest.



Her vision. His quest.
Marvel Television’s VisionQuest, streams 2 episodes (out of the 8eps) on October 14 only on Disney+.



As excitable I should be seeing "Jocasta" appear in the upcoming "VisionQuest", I realised the last time I did watch a Marvel TV streaming series, was WandaVision, having skipped thru everything since (including Daredevil:BA) with no specific desire to engage ... compared to my utter enjoyable experience currently with DC Comic' LANTERNS, so it is not exactly "superhero fatigue", but perhaps "Marvel Fatigue"?

Would "VisionQuest" buck that trend for me? Am I prepared for something "high-concept" as the trailers had constantly left me feeling? Having this series recognised as "Phase Six of the MCU" suddenly left such a burden for me to keep in view ~ LOL



From Tony Stark’s A.I. to a synthezoid body, Paul Bettany and the crew from WandaVision and VisionQuest take fans behind the scene of Vision’s story in the MCU.




Comments