Megan Fox as "April O'Neil" in TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES


(All above stills via TMNT)

I have absolutely zero problems with having Megan Fox as "April O'Neil" in the new TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES feature film. Barring the redesign of the Turtles themselves, one might argue the savage "rape" of my childhood in effect (which frankly I've become oblivious to, because the filmmakers don't know me personally hahahahaha), and in turn, they have placated me with the casting of Megan instead LOL

My personal man-crush aside, if folks were still reminiscing the role in the 90s (played by 2 different actress in 3 movies actually ~ see below), WHO do YOU think would fit this role better in this reboot film instead?

Feedback in the comments section of this post, and keep it "lean"(ish) please. And please, no "red head" comments, thanks ;ps


Above: Judith Hoag for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1990).

Above: Paige Turco for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze" (1991),
and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III" (1993).

Popular Posts