Whiskey Tango Foxtrot: Trailer & Poster


Based on the book "The Taliban Shuffle: Strange Days In Afghanistan And Pakistan" by Kim Barker - "A journalist recounts her wartime coverage in Afghanistan and Pakistan." - with "Kim Barker", played by actress comediane Tina Fey, and as well stars Margot Robbie, Martin Freeman, Alfred Molina and Billy Bob Thornton. Directed by Glenn Ficarra, John Requa - I love me my "duck out of water in a coop of chickens" stories … and I heart me some "Tina Fey" anytime … so THIS is a WIN for me!

Fun use of the title too ("W.T.F."? hahahahaha). "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" premieres March 4, 2016, in the United States.


Official Movie Site: http://www.whiskeytangofoxtrotthemovie.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/WTFTheMovie
Twitter: www.twitter.com/WTFTheMovie
Instagram: www.instagram.com/WTFTheMovie

Popular Posts