"American Gods" Season 2 Trailer Debuts!

SYNOPSIS: "When Shadow Moon is released from prison, he meets the mysterious Mr. Wednesday and a storm begins to brew. Little does Shadow know, this storm will change the course of his entire life. Left adrift by the recent, tragic death of his wife, and suddenly hired as Mr. Wednesday’s bodyguard, Shadow finds himself in the center of a world that he struggles to understand. It’s a world where magic is real, where the Old Gods fear both irrelevance and the growing power of the New Gods, like Technology and Media. Mr. Wednesday seeks to build a coalition of Old Gods to defend their existence in this new America, and reclaim some of the influence that they’ve lost. As Shadow travels across the country with Mr. Wednesday, he struggles to accept this new reality, and his place in it." (Above poster image via collider.com)
"Move over winter. The storm is coming."

"Picking up just hours after the events of American Gods’ first season, Shadow Moon’s just learned Mr. Wednesday’s true identity and just what all his introduction to the world of gods is going to mean for him. But with this new knowledge, Shadow’s life is set to become even more complicated, dangerous, and magical." (reported io9.gizmodo.com)
And if I've not gushed over season one, tis only but for the lack of time in a day, for AMERICAN GODS was, and still is truly an exceptional watch and revelation, since devoured last year, and truthfully I have been gagging to re-watch the entire series, only to curb my enthusiasm, because I KNOW I will end up being miserably excited continue with Season 2, but will have to wait til (somewhen) in 2019 (!!!!)... and so I will bide my time, I shall remain patient beyond my feeble human failings, and wait until the premier is closer, for when I will YET DEVOUR SEASON ONE, leading directly to Season Two... *breathes out*

Anyone out there likes AMERICAN GODS the TV series too?

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL

Comments

Popular Posts