#D23Expo Teaser Reveal for Season 7 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Revealed at the D23 Expo 2019, was a first look at the 7th and final season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! The seventh season is set to begin airing in mid-2020, and run for 13 episodes on ABC.
I remember the past lament about the tv series not in sync with the cinematic universe, but until now I am glad they are not exactly 100%, because I'd rather be "greedy" and get to watch MORE story-threads, than have to "need to" watch everything else, to understand (ala comic book crossovers = a boon and bane, as far as I am concerned, and I have long-boxes stacked of titles I do not normally collect, ONLY that they were apart of the "complete story" LOL).
Be that as it may, I enjoy that "Agents of SHIELD" are able to do their "outer-space" adventures as much as the MCU, IMHO.
As of this time Season 6 is currently streaming on the ABC app and Hulu, and you can check out their SPOILERFUL recap of the finale I'd previously posted.








Comments
Post a Comment