"The Mandela Effect" Trailer & My Personal "False Memory" Past


SYNOPSIS: "A man becomes obsessed with facts and events that have been collectively misremembered by thousands of people. Believing the phenomena to be the symptom of something larger, his obsession eventually leads him to question reality itself."

"The Mandela Effect" in U.S. theaters and on VOD December 6, 2019.


In all of the (non-trailer) videos I have posted below, ALL examples of "The Mandela Effect" has been essentially been referenced and filmed, and seen in the trailer (above). So I am looking forward to seeing MORE and newer concepts, rather than rehashes, thanks.

As well, feel free to scroll to the bottom where I share with you an example of a "False Memory" I had experienced, which doesn't necessarily connect with the Mandela Effect, but ...






FALSE MEMORIES.

I remember very distinctly the moment at the Accident and Emergency Ward in Changi Hospital that moment in 2010, when I was wheeled into the operating theater (or whatever that room was) on a wheeled stretcher-bed (or whatever the contraption was actually called), my sister was right beside me, as I remembered telling her: "If I die, cremate me, but not bury me!". And then I was wheeled in, and out under aesthetic and gone under ... until I woke up hours later in the Acute Stroke Ward, in the same hospital. I had just survived a Stroke.

The years after that - nine years, to be exact - I had continued to relate to folks (who had chosen to listen to my Stroke battle-stories), of that exact incident, including my sister - who had been beside me as I said those words to her - who had no memory of it.

It was not until nine years later, that when I re-walked that memory again (for the upteempth time), that I actually (logically worked out) remembered when we had gone to A&E that day, before being wheeled into the operating theater/not-sure-what-room, a nurse actually came to me to ask me for my name and Identity (Card) Number, and by then my Stroke (which at that particular time we did not know it had been Stroke), had left my mouth twisted and the slurred words coming out of my mouth no longer made any audio sense.

As I was subsequently rushed/wheeled in, the memory I had of telling my sister what I had said, more likely was all in my mind, because whatever I had mumbled to her, would more likely be just that: "mumbles", innit? And that what I had thought what I had said to her - in my fear at the moment - made no sense whatever, and was possibly just grumbling noises, innit? I've never did ask her, and it no longer was as important a story in my current waking life, anyways.

I had given myself this memory based on a interpretation of my intent, but in reality it more likely was just my perception of what I did, rather than what actually happened in relation to someone else...

Hardly a promising example of a "Mandela Effect" nor of a "collective false memory", but just a personal "false memory". Thank you for reading :)


It's funny when folks attribute the changes to "The Illuminati", when perhaps nothing has been changed from the originator in the first place, but the "mis-attribution" was BECAUSE of the Illuminati? LOL

Comments

Popular Posts