4K Trailer for Zack Snyder's WATCHMEN



Strike while the name "Zack Snyder" is hot? F88K, YEAH!

One of my all-time favourite Superhero Films - and Zack Snyder films, is WATCHMEN (2009), adapted from Alan Moore X Dave Gibbons' opus from 1986-1987, there is a simple reason why "Watchmen" was as great: the original source material - adapted into cinematic visual excellence by Snyder.

I made a choice to have a standalone blog-dedicated to WATCHMEN, when I could have concentrated on feeding POPCORNX instead LOL

None too ironically, I still do not own WATCHMEN on DVD, as I would still loved to have watched it again, over and over, and ... it would have been much easier than to dig out my comicbook series, which I'd gotten as single issues then, and regrettably not gotten the trade paperback when I could afford such luxuries... if I have ANYTHING from that cinematic era, would be the unmasked "" action figure (featuring the likeness of actor Jackie Earle Haley) FTW!



Years later - 2019, in fact - the Watchmen-lore would evolve into the Watchmen TV Series on HBO - which worked out as interesting as it was banal. Won tons of awards still tho...! Or perhaps I've become a jaded f88k... LOL

WATCH+READ WATCHMEN ON AMAZON:

Comments