DUTY AFTER SCHOOL (First Watch Tweets)
#DutyAfterSchool has dropped on Netflix & https://t.co/wqL8Na1Mc8, with all 6 eps from "Part 1" (4 Eps in "Part 2" premieres April 28). Ep 1 effectively introduces the premise, the cast (art least the students), & teases the threat which you'll witness by Ep 1's ending.
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 1, 2023
(+) pic.twitter.com/JYUMIJqsBf
*I was wrong, #DutyAfterSchool is NOT ON NETFLIX!
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023
I honestly thought they casted #Angelababy for #DutyAfterSchool...! #신수현 Images via https://t.co/OS6jIk264a#Shinsuhyun #ShinSooHyun cover #NewJeans' #HypeBoy: https://t.co/mHtyLY2x7G pic.twitter.com/fSdTmX3RNl
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 1, 2023
You know when folks say "teenagers will be teenagers"? Pls avoid being Playful & Noisy... #SPOILER: fkng about will just get you decapitated and dead ...Watched #DutyAfterSchoolEp2 and you might want to prepare yourselves ...#iliketeeevee#POPCORNX#DutyAfterSchool
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 1, 2023
#DutyAfterSchoolEp3 is unrelenting until the credits rolled FFS. I think I'll stop for today. Don't think I can sleep well tho... heart still racing, even thou my eyes are exhausted... #iliketeevee #popcornx
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 1, 2023
Drawing parallels to #AllofUsAreDead is inevitable. The different students. The character tropes.
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023
Adults being portrayed as dolts.
Zombie Virus against Alien Invasion
I appreciate the concepts in these shows.
From webtoons to live-action, #kdramas are giving it good!
2 more eps to go for #DutyAfterSchool before I conclude "Part 1" of the #kdrama ("Part 2" will consist of 4 eps, on air from April28).
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023
So far the bingable-factor is strong, and I feel I want a "return" for my investment of time, instead of abandoning it. #iliketeevee#popcornx
One-hour into #DutyAfterSchoolEp5, I had to take a break ... just when they've come together as a semblance of a unit, the whining continues and it is srsly wearing me down ... flashbacks of my own Army training throughout tho :p#POPCORNX#iliketeevee#DutyAfterSchool
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023
#DutyAfterSchoolEp5 was essentially FIBUA (Fighting In Built Up Areas), an aspect of SG Army training I thought I would have enjoyed but the reality was different... OMG, NS flashbacks (from decades back) now... #popcornx #iliketeevee #dutyafterschool #kdrama
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023
On air now is 6eps in "Part 1", with the remaining 4 episodes on air April 21st / 28th (I cannot confirm either dates tho) as "Part 2" of "DutyAftrSchool #Kdrama.
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) April 2, 2023









Comments
Post a Comment