"Fe3O4: Declaration" by NMIXX



I've not paid much attention to South Korean girl group NMIXX since their debut track, and even then it did not make a fan of me ... Then JYP Entertainment releases this "animated" filmlet "[NMIXX] Fe3O4: Declaration" revealing the coming "MIXXTOPIA", and I am wondering if it's apart of the LOOSSEMBLE's "NEWTOPIA" (of course not, I'm just being cheeky), and/or the continued fictional world-building of lore in KPOP, ala DREAMCATCHER's DYSTOPIA or aespa's KWANGYA et al, which I had been familiar with during LOONA's era.



Featuring rotoscoped animation by @itsryandanderson, this looks to be a cotinuatiion of their lore, and might well be a lead into their comeback, but truthfully I have zero info about that, beyond what I see here, which too reminded me of the glory days of 2006's "A Scanner Darkly", written and directed by Richard Linklater - the reason why this slice of KPOP-news is here on POPCORNX, thanks :)

Comments

Popular Posts