X-Men: First Class Official Trailer Debuts


After my initial ravings, this seems like a decent movie to be watching, even tho folks seem to be speaking in the Queen's English, and the harnesses / straps on their uniform still seems irritatingly unnecessary, IMHO. Other than that, the trailer seems to be filled with characters and mutants galore - quite an (clandestine) active bunch mutants in the 60's innit? I stand by what I have said earlier, although truth be told, they've given me slight pause with this trailer (I'm a sucker for trailers, what can I say!).

Check out or join in the public commentary on their Facebook movie page.

FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-01
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-02
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-03
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-04
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-05
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-06
FIRST-CLASS-GRABS-07

Comments

Popular Posts