Introducing my #filmlife: Images from "Toys, Movies and a Blog – How Design Influenced My Life" for Singapore Design Week 2019

Over the past weekend I've had the opportunity to share my behind-the-scenes past in local media, for my talk at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) titled; “Toys, Movies and a Blog – How Design Influenced My Life” - as part of the annual Singapore Design Week.
I've since gone into much details here on TOYSREVIL, but this particular blog-feature is specifically focused on "FILMS" - Thank You :)
For over a decade since authoring my various online blogs (one of which you are reading here, thank you), including my main blog @ TOYSREVIL - I had consciously not made much connection to my film-making "past" (in relation to this "film" hobby blog) as I had wanted to keep them separate in my online/offline-life ... but I have since reached a juncture in my life, when I have become comfortable to blend both, and with that said, I present to you a glimpse at the 6 x feature films I've had the honour to be involved in!

MOVIE: "Forever Fever" / "That's The Way I Like It" (1998 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Art Director.




MOVIE: "TheTeenageTextbookMovie" (1998 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Production Designer, Art Director.





MOVIE: "Street Angels" / "少女党" / "Shao Nu Dang" (1999 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Production Designer, Art Director, Wardrobe Stylist.


MOVIE: "Song of the Stork" (2002 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Production Designer.






MOVIE: "Perth" (2004 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Production Designer.






MOVIE: "Rice Rhapsody" / "Hainan ji fan" (2004 / IMDb)
CREDITED AS: Production Designer.

(On the set of "Perth")

All still images shown here were taken from the slideshow presentation at the talk I had given - which in time I certainly hope to delve into on this humble blog with, of course with more descriptive context given - Thank you for your patience, folks.
Meanwhile, further info and images can be found on my *portoflio blog at andyhengart.blogspot.com, and on the dedicated Facebook at facebook.com/andyhengart.
Cheers
Andy Heng
(All credits via my IMDb-page)










Comments
Post a Comment