Westworld Season 3 (2020): Official San Diego Comic-Con Trailer & More


Screened and released online after their Panel in "Hall H" for the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con, was this 2.51 minutes long SDCC trailer for WESTWORLD Season 3, featuring a spectacular array of imagery, all set to "We’ll Meet Again" performed by Vera Lynn. "We all have a role to play."


I kicked myself after the first watch, as I'd been keenly watching out for scenes shot in Singapore (there is at least one I sorta recognise :p), instead of enjoying what the trailer was presenting ... but no worries, I watched it again, and again, and ...

Featured below are a couple of IGN videos featuring interviews with cast and filmmakers, as well I've added embedded video-tweets from the cast on the convention floor :)


Above video: Aaron Paul, Evan Rachel Wood, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright talk about how Westworld keeps evolving.


Above video: We talk to executive producers, Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy about the mind-melting second season and what to expect in season 3.

ON THE CONVENTION FLOOR:






Comments

Popular Posts