Honest Trailers Does Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Honest Trailers Does Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and I have personally nothing more, nor do I want to add to, the film which ended Star Wars lore which I remembered fondly, since dissipated into the galactic winds... Save Us "The Mandalorian"!


I am fascinated with the journey of all 9 x Star Wars films - with fondly remembering the classic "A New Hope" (1977), "The Empire Strikes Back" (1980) and "Return of the Jedi" (1983) ... followed by the then-dismal but now-memorable prequels "The Phantom Menace" (1999), "Attack of the Clones" (2002), and "Revenge of the Sith" (2005) ... to the recent era of disappointments; "The Force Awakens" (2015), "The Last Jedi" (2017), and "The Rise of Skywalker" (2019) ... not that they have "sullied" my "fond memories" of the first original trilogy - I am more forgiving and am willing to embrace evolution and change - but that all the fancy modern frills and multi-layered attempts at story-telling did nothing but confuse and frustrate a lore that has seen forty-two years of evolution in real-world time, but have somehow moved "backwards" in convoluted reel-time, if not looped for comedic effect, IMHO. But no, I am by no means an expert nor historian to dole out "examples", and have since become a earnest viewer and fan of the original trilogy, thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts