SYFY WIRE-Exclusive Clip for "Train To Busan Presents: Peninsula"


Despite my own anticipation to watch this film, and of the numerous blog-coverage, I have yet to watch TRAIN TO BUSAN PRESENTS: PENINSULA (Sorry I'm just not ready to head into a cinema, face-masked or otherwise...) ... and regardless of what everybody else have said, I would have wanted to watch it with my own eyes ... then the above featured SYFY WIRE-exclusive clip came online, and I wonder if the backing music was deliberate from the filmmakers, or used especially for this trailer ... hhhmmm ... maybe not too eager to watch it now LOL

"Four years after South Korea’s total decimation in TRAIN TO BUSAN, the zombie thriller that captivated audiences worldwide, acclaimed director Yeon Sang-ho brings us PENINSULA, the next nail-biting chapter in his post-apocalyptic world. Jung-seok, a soldier who previously escaped the diseased wasteland, relives the horror when assigned to a covert operation with two simple objectives: retrieve and survive. When his team unexpectedly stumbles upon survivors, their lives will depend on whether the best—or worst—of human nature prevails in the direst of circumstances."

Comments