THE NAKED DIRECTOR 2 Announced (Premieres 2021 on Netflix)


The second season of THE NAKED DIRECTOR has been announced, via "Announcement Video", and Instagram uploads, which includes the announcement of actress Yuri Tsunematsu (IG @yuri_tune) involved wth the show - where she'll be playing Japanese AV idol "Mariko Nogi" - in anticipation of the series' as-yet-announced premiere date on Netflix, beyond "Coming in 2021".



GOOGLE TRANSLATED TEXT (from above upload): ""Naked Director Season 2" is a hot topic for the decision to start distribution in 2021. Yuri Tsunematsu has been selected as the new heroine "Mariko Nogi". I would like to introduce Mr. Tsunematsu's comments.

"Mariko Nogi, who I play, is the role of jumping into the world of" Naked Director "from a cosmetologist. In fact, it was a big challenge for me to jump into "The Naked Director".

When I received the offer, I was really surprised and worried a lot. But I want to do it rather than being scared or wanting to run away. I don't want to miss it. Won.

My role is a character that is unusual for a "naked director" and difficult to show individuality. At first, no matter how much I thought about it, I felt that it wasn't as seasoned as the other roles, and I was impatient. The people in the previous work were all by far, and I thought that should be the case. But it wasn't. The pure white state with nothing was the individuality of this role. After noticing it, I am myself.

I challenged myself thinking that I should play without wearing anything extra. The site where I jumped in thinking of an opportunity. I was able to play with Mr. Yamada, have the wonderful staff take pictures, and have the two nice directors say "Yes, okay!". .. It was really fun! Now, above all, I am happy to be involved in "The Naked Director"."
(@netflixjp)





"The Naked Director 2" ("全裸監督2") is to be directed by Masaharu Take and Kotaro Goto, based on the novel "Zenra Kantoku Muranishi Toru Den" by Nobuhiro Motohashi (The novel is based on the true story of AV Director Toru Muranishi - published 2016 by Ohta Publishing), with Kazuhisa Kodera credited as writer for the tv series (Source). Currently, besides Yuri Tsunematsu being announced, actor Takayuki Yamada returns as "Toru Muranishi"...!

Check out the "announcement video", which showcases loopback at Season One footage (*Go read my REVIEW of the entire series / SPOILERS AHEAD).



Comments

Popular Posts