INSIDE THE ANIMATION for "LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS VOLUME 2"



Animated Anthology Love, Death + Robots Season 2 has launched on Netflix (since May 14th), and I am seriously jonzing to have the opportunity to devour it, as much as I had blogged about it (!), but meanwhile instead I'll post two "Inside the Animation" / behind-the-scenes featurettes to share, and frankly avoid watching it myself, in case I spoil my own watching experience ... but if you already have watched the 8 episodes = Scroll thru and enjoy!



ABOVE: Maxime Luere, co-director of SNOW IN THE DESSERT, explains the complex performance capture in this episode.

BELOW: Robert Valley, director of ICE, breaks down how he approached making this episode.



*CLICK HERE TO WATCH "Inside The Animation" featurettes for SEASON ONE, which I adored my nuts off to, fhanks...!

Comments

Popular Posts