Official Teaser for TITANS Season 3 (on HBO Max)

"Have no fear, the Titans Season 3 teaser is here. In season three, circumstances draw our heroes to Gotham City, where they will reunite with old friends and face new threats."



The first three episodes of season three will premiere on Thursday, August 12 with subsequent episodes launching weekly every Thursday through October 21, open HBO Max vin the U.S..

I have mixed feelings for "TITANS" the "live action" tv series (Season ONE / Season TWO) ... having adored the Marv Wolfman X George Perez-run ("The New Teen Titans" from 1980–1996... and NO, I don't want to let go, but...), I'd also realized that that was in the distant past, and remain a vital memory within my own existence ... and what we are left now is this incarnation (no I don't read the comics nor know what's going in with it, nor the cartoons) ... but I would watch this, for nostalgia's sake and curiosity... but Singapore has no "HBO Max", just saying'...

Comments

Popular Posts