Opening Dance Sequence for PEACEMAKER (on HBO Max)

So about that Opening Credits dance routine/performance for PEACEMAKER (FEATURES on POPCORNX), with the first 3 episodes premiered Jan 13 on HBO Max (HBO GO in Singapore)...!
You can't go wrong with a dance number.🕊 Here's how the @DCPeacemaker opening credits came to life — straight from @JamesGunn! #Peacemaker now streaming on @HBOMax. pic.twitter.com/KXkMRAzj5N
— DC (@DCComics) January 16, 2022
Choreography by @charissabarton1, music by #WigWam. Check out the Official #Peacemaker Playlist on Spotify https://t.co/78U88VctME
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) January 14, 2022
Titles by @Sarofsky. Edited by @FredRaskin. #Peacemaker
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) January 14, 2022
Behind-the-scenes. Watch #Peacemaker tonight on @hbomax. pic.twitter.com/sm8M76Uq89
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) January 16, 2022
BONUS: "Do Ya Wanna Taste It" MV by Wig Wam
The #Peacemaker cast & I share who we think the best & worst dancers are in the opening credits. pic.twitter.com/W27P9vQlHH
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) January 14, 2022
I'd initially thought the actors' blank expressions were a fun commentary of their performance (maybe I'm being too META here :p)... but after relishing the said-3-episodes, then maybe this is a foreshadowing of what the villains are able to achieve (thanks for the headsup, Internets), in what looked like another STARRO / "Project Starfish" hive mind-control situation...? NICE!
Come, let's watch it AGAIN...!
Season 1 of PEACEMAKER consists of 8 episodes, with the 4 to 8th episodes to be aired weekly. It has fast become one of my fav series on the telly, and I have to wait until NEXT week for Ep4???









Comments
Post a Comment