Official Teaser for WARRIOR NUN 2



SYNOPSIS (for 2020 "Warrior Nun"): "A young woman wakes up in a morgue with inexplicable powers and gets caught up in a battle between good and evil."



The second season of WARRIOR NUN premieres "Winter 2022".
The first season premiered in 2020 (currently watchable here on Netflix), starring Alba Baptista, Toya Turner, Lorena Andrea.




I have a review of Season 1 somewhere in my desktop that remained unpublished and alas will continue to remain in said desktop because it died on me. THIS was the only blogpost about Warrior Nun S1 tho...

I remembered I did not have a huge affection for it in my review, but alsio realized as I watched the teaser for S2 (featured above), I somewhat rexognized the characters and actually realzied a few developments from their S1 personas, so perhaps the series was as weffective in retaining my impressions... and now I am eager to find out if I have the review saved somewhere else... no promises tho... :p

Comments

Popular Posts