"Superhero Club" AKA "Gen V 101"
VIDEO DESCRIPTION: Your Superhero Club host Stephanie Williams welcomes you to your first day at Godolkin University. Here's the low-down on all things you need to know about the new Prime Video series Gen V.
Coincidentally I'd just watched Episode One yesterday, when I came across the above video ... doubtful I'll continue to watch from Ep.2, but not instinctively denying myself too, as there are other watches I'm keen on continuing, while "Gen V" kinda feels like "The Boys" all over again (great for selling the "brand", but not so much for "interesting watches"). But then again, I am interested to watch the second season of REACHER (WHOSE TRAILER JUST DROPPED), so perhaps at the end of the watch-day, it's just about the genre, and "superhero-fatigue" is real.
Coincidentally I'd just watched Episode One yesterday, when I came across the above video ... doubtful I'll continue to watch from Ep.2, but not instinctively denying myself too, as there are other watches I'm keen on continuing, while "Gen V" kinda feels like "The Boys" all over again (great for selling the "brand", but not so much for "interesting watches"). But then again, I am interested to watch the second season of REACHER (WHOSE TRAILER JUST DROPPED), so perhaps at the end of the watch-day, it's just about the genre, and "superhero-fatigue" is real.







Comments
Post a Comment